Saturday, January 20, 2007

A perfect circle of aquaintances and friends...

There are a number of folks with whom I trade CD mixes. And of those who trade with me, there are a handful whose mixes are always entertaining, inspiring, and perfect in every way. These are the mixes I play over and over, because the music flows well and offers not only great music, but also insight into the person who made the mix.

One of my mix-trade buddies died in a fire early this morning. He was 34.

Stop Your Crying-Spiritualized
Nothing hurts you like the pain of someone you love
There ain't nothing you can gain that prepares you enough
Come on baby stop your crying
Come on baby stop your crying now
Nothing hurts you like the pain of someone you care about
If I could take it all myself you know I sure would without a doubt
Come on baby stop your crying
Come on baby stop your crying now
Nothing hurts you like the pain of someone so close to you
I feel so broke inside but I'll devote my life to loving you
Come on baby stop your crying
Come on baby stop your crying now

jspacemen3 will live on forever in those perfect mixes he made for me.

See you on the B-side, Sean. I'm a better person for having known you.

No comments: